woensdag 20 juli 2011

Designer Nails

Hey guys!
I was on youtube watching different nail tutorials, and I found this really cool Louis Vuitton inspired nail design. I'm really into the brands like, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior and so on. The nails are designed by 3TanjaJ3. Maybe you know her from other tutorials, she is a great nail artist. So this design is actually really easy to do on your own hand, and you don't need a lot of special stuff for it. I didn't yet try it on my own nails because of the treatment, but this is the first design I'm gonna do on my nails when possible, I'll take a picture and show you guys how the design turned out. Now here is the video:

Tips:
- You can use a toothpick in place of the little brush, if you don't have it.
- You can make the Louis Vuitton sign on a piece of plastic (Read my next message for explanation)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten