woensdag 20 juli 2011

Plastic Bag Nail Method

Hi guys!
I showed you the Louis Vuitton nails in the previous message.
But for some of us it is very difficult to make the Louis Vuitton sign, so someone came up with the plastic bag method! It is very handy and easy for the ones who don't have a very steady hand. I tried the method myself and it worked! I have a video and I will just write down the steps here.

1. Get a plastic bag, it can be any plastic bag, but I prefer a ziplock bag.
2. Try to get it very flat
3. Draw the design that you want on your nail with nail polish, on the plastic bag. Make sure that it is pretty thick.
4. Use a top coat for the extra shine, and to make it a little bit thicker. On one side put a little polish also where there is no design.
5. Let it dry for about 2-4 hours or longer. But not shorter, it is important that it's completly dry.
6. Take a toothpick and try to push very soft on the side wich has some more polish.
7. Use a tweezer to get it completly of. Watch out because it breaks easy.
8. Use a topcoat on your nail, and lay the design on it, when the topcoat hasn't dried yet.
9. Seal with a topcoat.

A video: This starts with a tutorial about something else, but it was the best that I could find. I'll maybe make one myself soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten